Easy at trainer level 30 with proper counters
|Lvl 20||1538 - 1624||Lvl 25||1922 - 2030|
Fast Move Difficulty
Charge Move Difficulty
Pheromosa is definitely a Pokemon worth raiding for. Even though its bulk makes its utility a bit dubious in raids and downright abysmal in PvP, it's a soloable Tier 5 raid! Well, it is soloable, bit it's not a super-easy solo. While it has a 2x weakness to Flying, Flying Types in general are a bit on the weak side of the Typing spectrum, which leaves the list of available solo counters a bit stark in practice. For this reason, our guide will focus primarily on the very easy Duo, with notes along the way for a successful Solo run.
- Only a handful of Pokemon are viable for a solo outside of Windy weather, all of which are Flying Type.
- For a duo, most of the "good" Flying Types will wreck this bug easily, and even a few non-Flying Pokemon as well.
- For the solo, bring along Mega Pidgeot, Shadow Moltres, and Shadow Ho-oh (with Hidden Power Flying), as they're the only counters with a really clean win.
- If you don't have these counters ready to run, then wait for Windy Weather or do a "pseudo-solo" by having a high level friend sit in the raid to give a boost, if possible.
- Dodging can definitely be key for a solo run, but know when it's best to let a Pokemon faint to a Charged Move as not to waste time charging up for a move that you'll never get the chance to unleash..