Section 23: The Day to Bring Down Gods (2/3)

AP Cost 25
Bond Points 1830
QP 188,000
Quest EXP 76,380
Quest Type Main

Quest Overview

  • The battle will be over when Caenis is down to her final Break Bar.
  • Mash Kyrielight must be deployed on the frontline.
  • NPC Sherlock Holmes must be chosen as the Support Servant.
  • NPC Sherlock Holmes is at Level 70, has NP Level 4 and Skill Level 8/8/8
  • Mash Kyrielight has the fixed statuses:
    • Athena Klironomia: Increase own Quick, Buster and Arts cards effectiveness by 15%, DEF by 20%, and Guts (1 time, 1,000 HP Revival). [Permanent, Unremovable].
    • Conceptual Armament Aegis (True): Increase own Resistance to all Attacks by 30% and grant 500 Damage Cut to self [Unremovable].
  • Caenis starts the battle with 2 Break Bars. However, at the start of the battle, Kirschtaria Wodime will activate the skill "Bequeath the golden pride to that soul", which grants her an additional Break Bar.

Enemy Details

Part 1
Guest Servant: Sherlock Holmes
Fatal Battle 1/1
Enemies Class HP Lvl
  • Battle Start:
    • Gains a Green break bar by the effect of Kirschtaria's Command Spell, "Bequeath the golden pride to that soul".
    • Poseidon's Blessing: When attacking, has 30% chance to Decrease target's HP Recovery by 20% (1 turn). Increase own Resistance to Stun, NP Seal and Skill Seal by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable].
161,448 80
  • Break Skill:
    • "Come on come on! Let's keep on going!": Apply buff to self [Permanent, Unremovable]: Increase own ATK by 10% (3 turns) when normal attacking.
184,512 80
  • Break Skill:
    • Regains a blue Break Bar by the effect of the Kirschtaria's Command Spell: "It's nothing. Don't underestimate Caenis the Divine Spirit!"
184,512 80
  • Break Skill:
    • "Damn! What the hell are you guys!?": Apply 30% Chance of Invincible to self. [5 turns, Unremovable]
207,576 80

* On 4th break, battle ends

253,704 80

Quest Drops

Quest Reward