Est 10/10/2019 00:00 PDT
Shimousa: Features & Updates
Rare Prism Shop Update
- Da Vinci's Rare Prism Shop will be updated!
|x1||Provides access to the Miyamoto Musashi Trial Quests! Cannot be redeemed if the quest has already been cleared. |
Clear rewards: x2, x2, x1
Knight Class Servant Bond Bonus
- Servants who are [Knight-class] (Saber, Archer, or Lancer) will gain +100% Bond Point EXP when clearing quests in Shimousa!
Party Lineup Restrictions
- In Shimousa, certain quests will force the use of Guest Support Servants, and in some cases will require the Guest Servant to be placed in the front line!
- For Masters who wish to work around this restriction, the Mystic Code: Chaldea Combat Uniform's Order Change skill can be used to swap the guest Servant into the backline.
- During the main boss battles in Shimosa, a unique pre-fight announcement of the combatants is played. Thus, if possible, try to play with sound on during boss fights.
True Name System
- In Epic of Remnant, the True Name of specific Servants can only be unlocked by progressing through the Main Story. Until then, their identity will be hidden.
- Servants will also have new voice lines before and after the reveal of their True Name.
Break Bar System
- Some Shimousa Main Quests feature enemies with multiple HP bar layers.
- Upon depleting one of multiple HP bars, the bar will "break" and reveal the second HP layer, and enemy skills and effects can be triggered at this time.
- When extra damage is dealt on the same turn that an HP bar is depleted, Overgauge is triggered (similar to Overkill), which gives extra NP Gain and Critical Stars per hit.
- Additional damage dealt during the same turn an HP bar is broken cannot damage the next HP layer, even when switching between attacking Servants. The next layer can only be damaged on the next turn.
New Ascension Materials
New Craft Essences
Miyamoto Musashi is LIMITED, and is only available during special summoning campaigns. They will NOT be added to the general summoning pool after the event ends.
Assassin of Paraiso is Non-limited, and will be added to the general summoning pool after the summoning period ends.
Archer of Inferno is Non-limited, and will be added to the general summoning pool after the summoning period ends.
Houzouin Inshun is Non-limited, and will be added to the general summoning pool and the Friend Points Summon Pool after the summoning period ends.
Saber of Empireo is Story-locked, and can only be summoned during special campaigns or via Story Summon after clearing Shimousa. They will NOT be added to the general summoning pool.
Katou Danzou is Story-locked, and can only be summoned during special campaigns or via Story Summon after clearing Shimousa. They will NOT be added to the general summoning pool.