Tis' the joy of NP Looping.
When unleashing a Noble Phantasm, all NP Gauge is consumed at the beginning of the Servant’s chant. However, after the Noble Phantasm deals damage, depending on the Servant and the conditions, some NP Gauge is refunded after using the NP.
With a sufficiently high NP refund, it becomes possible to spam NPs almost endlessly.
Use this FGO Calculator to find out the amount of NP refund provided by a Servant’s NP alone. Critical Stars generated and NP Damage are available as tooltip, or as a Chart toggle.
Use the advanced features below to adjust for specific combat setup and save it for future reference.
- 2020/09/22 - Event CE Fix.
- 2020/09/04 - Added trait logic check for Special ATK Up and Super Effective modifiers. Improved Quest Lookup interface.
- 2020/08/26 - Add Enemy Quest Finder.
- 2020/08/25 - Fixes Internet Explorer/ES5 compatibility.
- 2020/08/24 - Separate enemy toggles; Add CE/MC lookup via Atlas Academy API.
- 2020/08/20 - Add table filters,
- 2020/08/19 - Add one-click Supports; refactor code,
- 2020/08/17 - Revamped, exit Beta.
- 2019/04/19 - Beta Release.
|Enemy HP||Class||Attribute||# Enemies|
Fill in enemy stats manually or use the Quest Finder to populate enemy lineups.
Some Special enemy types give bonus NP when attacked, such as Skeleton Warrior, Dragon Tooth Warrior, Zombie, Ghost, Pirates, Banshee.
|Damage Plus||Special ATK|
|Bonus Attack from ATK Fou or CE|
|Configure Command Chain: A, B, Q, N, E - Your Servant's Arts, Buster, Quick, NP, Extra cards. Use a, b, q as placeholders for support's Command Cards.|
||Adjust Damage RNG (90~110%)|
|Force Bonus Damage Effects active such as "Bonus Damage vs Trait" or "Low HP Bonus Damage"|
|Assumes Critical Hits by Position|