True Name Reveal: Assassin of Paraiso
|Assassin of Paraiso|
| HP ||321,700 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||437,512
|LVL ||90 |
|Class || Assassin |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Female, Humanoid, Servant, Evil, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Active Buff 1||Karma: The All-Cursing: Additional effect on attack: Decrease ATK (-10%) of enemy during normal attacks (3 turns). (Unremovable) |
|Break||Long and Serpentine: Chance to inflict Stun (1 turn) on the enemy that last attacked the boss each turn (5 turns). (Unremovable) |
|Skill 1||Curse (Shrine Maiden) C: Chance to NP Seal an enemy (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Curse of Orochi B: Increase own Arts effectiveness (3 turns). Apply additional effect on attack: Inflict Curse to targets (500dmg/turn, 3 turns) when attacking with Arts cards (3 turns). |
|Skill 3||Kouga-ryuu A: Apply Evade to self (1 turn). Increase own NP Gauge by 1. |
|NP||Kuchiyose・Ibuki Daimyōjin Engi: Deal damage to a single enemy. Apply Skill Seal to a single enemy (1 turn). Decrease Critical Star Drop Rate for a single enemy (3 turns). |
- As dangerous as the snakes she invokes, Assassin of Paraiso brings a dangerously short NP Bar to bear, with her NP Charging on Evasion.
- In addition, Assassin of Paraiso inflicts a -10% Attack Down debuff on each of her basic Attacks to reduce incoming damage, but it is her Single Target Stun for 5 turns post-Break Bar that can really impede Masters about to face her NP.
- With her access to NP Seal, Skill Seal on NP and 500 Damage Curse on Arts Hit sfor 3 turns, Assassin of Paraiso possesses an annoying habit to delay ideal skill and NP timings, as well as rapidly dwindle the HP of enemies via her Curses and NP.
- Naturally, Masters must field Musashi (80, first two skill levels) in their frontline.
- For Masters who have no qualms about fielding their own Casters, this quest is of Medium Difficulty. For Masters who stick to the Knight class Servants, Masters have no class advantage to turn to and it is therefore fairly difficult.
- Assassin of Paraiso's AI will prioritize her Evasion on reaching low HP, Masters should beware an early NP if she is 1 bar away from her NP if they push her to near death.
- For Masters who wish to use a Last Man Standing/Solo Servant, make sure to push her first Break Bar with a team, or otherwise she may well stun the solo Servant 5 times in a row.
- Naturally, Caster Servants, especially Single Target ones, will devastate Assassin of Paraiso. Since most Casters compositions sustain very well, a fully Caster-based composition can roll over Assassin of Paraiso fairly quickly.
- Caster compositions with Healing and Defense Up will only truly be fully threatened by her NP.
- Berserkers are great alternatives, especially as they push similar, if not higher damage numbers than Casters.
- With all the debuffs Assassin of Paraiso inflicts, and how detrimental they can be when it comes to timing an NP at the proper moment, Debuff Cleansing or Debuff Immunity are amazing at ensuring a DPS is at full potential when they launch their NP.
- An alternative way, especially for Knight-based compositions who have to fight her for a significant amount of turns, Taunt Servants are highly effective at redirecting her Attack Down debuffs, and her other various debuffs, leaving the main DPS unimpeded. Chevalier d'Eon is especially effective considering their Cleansing, Resistance and Evasion are a perfect cocktail.
- Considering how often Assassin of Paraiso can NP, Hard Survival, especially Hit-based is very effective.
- NP Drains, Stuns and NP Sealing are useful when pushing Assassin of Paraiso to low HP as she is liable to charge her NP when she uses her Evasion.
- Masters can Order Change Musashi out, but the Atlas Academy Uniform is a great choice to cleanse debuffs with.
Bonus Bond Points Advice
- For Knight-based compositions, this fight is a true test of endurance, Masters have to chew through more than 750.000 HP without class advantage. The problem is that the Attack Down will greatly impede compositions without Debuff Cleansing or damage buffs of their own, drawing out the fight even more.
- Between his Taunt, high Debuff Resistance and Anti-Evil capability, Vlad III (Extra) is a silent darkhorse option.
- Raikou (Lancer) also provides valuable Debuff Cleansing and buff support.
- Otherwise, Servants with Debuff Cleansing, Hard Survival, and strong sustained DPS are recommended.
- David and Tristan remain useful to help tank her NPs.
- Musashi herself is not half bad here, as she can remove/Pierce Assassin of Paraiso's Evasion, and remove her annoying Curse on hit effect.
Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.
- Bronze/Silver Berserker/Caster Composition with expensive CEs
- (Bad Visual Quality) Full Knight Composition (Chloe, Musashi, Leonidas, Chevalier, Cu Chulainn, Scathach), although it barely survived/lacks offensive buffs (also useful to see all her skills)
- (Standard Clear) Berserker of El Dorado/Merlin/BB/Mash Order Change Composition