How to use the IV Calculator?
- In Fire Emblem Heroes, not all units share the same stats. This variation is called "IV" or individual values.
- A character cannot have perfect all around stats. If a particular stat is high, another stat will be lower to help balance the overall stat distribution.
- IV will not change even if you rank up that character (4 star -> 5 star).
- The IV of your unit can be determined based on the stats of a Rank 3,4, or 5 level 1 unit.
- Stats are categorized as low, mid, and high.
Select Hero Rarity
Is weapon equipped?
|Lvl 1 Stats||Lvl 40|
|Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.|
|Complementary stats that matter, but not to the point of picking them over key stats for nature increase.|
|Relatively worthless stat that can safely be decreased through nature.|